- 24+ large, fresh strawberries
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese (room temperature or slightly softened)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries (optional)
- Cut the stems off the strawberries (so the strawberries can sit cut-side down).
- Cut a deep X from the tip down and be careful not to cut it all the way.
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl with a hand mixer until nice and fluffy.
- Put the filling in a piping bag or simply put the filling in a zip top bag and cut off the corner.
- Gently open the strawberries and squeeze the bag to put the filling in the strawberry.
- Top each filled strawberry with a blueberry (if you are using blueberries).
- Put the strawberries in the refrigerator for an hour to chill (this step is optional).
- Take them out and enjoy!
This recipe is an incredible dessert if you have a sweet tooth. True, there is sugar and all that, but overall, the recipe is pretty healthy.