- 5 cups cornflakes
- 1 cups pecans
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 16 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups Fresh fruit
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place eight 4-inch round tart pans with removable bottoms on a baking sheet and set aside. Place the cornflakes and pecans in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process until combined, about 10 short pulses.
- Transfer the cereal mixture to a large bowl and drizzle with the melted butter. Toss to combine, stir in the maple syrup.Evenly divide the cereal mixture among the tart pans and press along the bottoms and sides to form shells. Bake for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To assemble the tarts, Remove the shells from the molds and transfer each to a serving plate. Mix the yogurts together and top each tart shell with 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1/3 cup fruit.
- Serve immediately after done.
You can add all kinds of fruit on the top of your tart. Make a design if you want too.