- Prepare a grill or preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill or bake chicken until browned and no trace of pink remains in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cut cooked chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine lettuce, croutons, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Toss with Caesar Salad Dressing and divide among 4 plates.
- You can add fruits and vegetables to your liking.
A chicken Caesar salad is very easy and fast to prepare. It is a well balanced meal, and it can fill you up with 1 serving. It is good for school lunches and for side dishes.